The holiday season is a time for joy and celebration, but it can also be a time for stress, especially when it comes to keeping your home or business clean. With all the extra guests, cooking, and festive activities, it’s easy for your carpets to take a beating.
So, when is the best time to schedule your holiday carpet cleaning? Before the holidays or after? Bearinger Chem-Dry shares a homeowner’s and business owner’s guide to deciding when to schedule your carpet cleaning:
Carpet cleaning before the holidays
- Your carpets will be fresh and clean for your guests.
- You can remove allergens or other pollutants from your carpets, which can improve the indoor air quality in your home.
- Your carpets are more likely to get dirty again during the holiday festivities.
- Carpet in your home may experience extra wear and exposure to winter elements like snow, mud, and salt due to the increased traffic in your home.
Capet cleaning after the holidays
- You can remove all the dirt, mud, and stains that accumulated during the holiday festivities.
- You’ll have a clean start for the new year.
- You may have to deal with dirty carpets for a longer period of time.
- If you have a lot of guests over after the holidays, you may not want to have your carpets cleaned until they’ve had a chance to leave.
So, when should you schedule your carpet cleaning?
Ultimately, the decision of when to schedule your carpet cleaning depends on your individual needs and preferences. If you want your carpets to be impeccably clean for the holidays and are willing to take the risk of them getting dirty again during gatherings, then scheduling a cleaning before the holidays may be the best option for you. However, if you’re more concerned about dealing with the aftermath of parties and guests, then waiting until after the holidays to have your carpets cleaned may be a better choice.
Commercial cleaning for the holidays
The holiday season is also a busy time for businesses of all sizes. With increased customer traffic and employee events, it’s more important than ever to keep your commercial space clean and well-maintained.
Here are a few tips for commercial cleaning during the holidays:
- Schedule regular cleanings. With more people in your building, you’ll need to clean more often. Be sure to schedule regular cleanings with a professional commercial carpet cleaning company in Westminster to keep your space looking its best.
- Focus on high-traffic areas. Pay special attention to high-traffic areas like your lobby, restrooms, and break room. These areas are more likely to get dirty and cluttered, so they’ll need to be cleaned more often.
- Deep clean before and after the holidays. Consider scheduling a deep clean before and after the holidays to remove any dirt, grime, or stains that have accumulated. This will help to ensure that your space is fresh and clean for your customers and employees.
If you’re not sure when to schedule a deep carpet cleaning, you can always consult with a professional carpet cleaner from Bearinger Chem-Dry. We can help you to assess your needs and recommend the best time to schedule a cleaning. Contact us today to schedule your deep carpet cleaning in Westminster or the surrounding areas.