Area Rug Cleaning
Area Rugs: Your Home’s Air Filter
Area rugs are more than just decorative pieces. They also act as air filters for your home, trapping dirt, allergens, and other harmful particles. But area rugs can only do this properly if they are maintained and kept clean.
Regular Rug Cleaning: The Importance
Just as your home ventilation system needs to have its air filters replaced regularly, your carpets, upholstery, and area rugs need to be cleaned on a regular basis. This will help to remove dirt, allergens, and other harmful particles that can build up over time and contribute to poor indoor air quality.
Bearinger Chem-Dry: The Expert Rug Cleaners
The professionals at Bearinger Chem-Dry are experts in area rug cleaning. We use a safe and effective process that will remove dirt, stains, and odors from your rug without damaging the fibers. We also offer a variety of rug protection services to help keep your rug looking its best for years to come.
What Hiring a Rug Cleaning Expert Means to You
First, experts have the knowledge and experience to clean all types of rugs, from common area rugs to delicate Oriental rugs. They also use specialized tools and equipment to ensure that your rugs are cleaned safely and effectively.
No Dirt-Attracting Residue
Second, professional rug cleaners use cleaning products that leave behind no sticky, dirt-attracting residues, which means that your rugs will stay cleaner longer. This is especially important for homes with children and pets.
Third, professional rug cleaners can identify and spot treat any problem areas, such as stains or pet messes. This will help to ensure that your rugs are as clean and fresh as possible.
Protect Your Investment
Finally, hiring a professional rug cleaner is simply the best way to protect your investment. A well-maintained rug will last for many years, so it is worth investing in professional cleaning to keep it looking its best.
Benefits of hiring a Bearinger Chem-Dry rug cleaner:
- A gentle yet deep rug cleaning process that removes dirt and non-living allergens while preserving the colors within the fibers.
- We inspect your area rugs for any problem areas, stains, pet messes, or any other sections that may need special attention and spot clean them in an attempt to remove them as completely as possible.
- We are specially trained to clean all types of rugs, from common area rugs to delicate Oriental rugs.
- Specialized tools and equipment are designed for whatever kind of rug you have, whether that is synthetic, wool, cotton, silk or one of many other types.
- Our cleaning products don’t leave behind any sticky, dirt-attracting residues, which means that your area rugs stay cleaner longer.
How to prepare for a Chem-Dry oriental rug cleaning
- Remove clutter and furniture: This will allow the technician to clean the rug thoroughly and efficiently. Remove any large items, such as shoes, toys, and furniture, from the rug.
- Note stains and other focus areas: If there are any stains or areas that you want the technician to pay special attention to, make a note of them. This will help the technician to clean the rug more effectively.
- Prepare your pets: If you have pets, it is a good idea to keep them away from the rug while it is being cleaned. The noise and unfamiliar smells from the cleaning process can be stressful for pets.
- Clear a path for the technician: Make sure that there is a clear path for the technician to get from his or her vehicle to the rug. This may involve moving furniture or cars.
See Why Our Customers Love Our Area Rug Cleaning!
My husband and I are going through the moving process and needed our carpets and some chairs cleaned prior to an open house. Eric was responsive and contacted me within a few minutes, which is rare these days. He came prepared, explained the process and did an excellent job. The rugs, carpets, and furniture look brand new! A few days later we needed a sofa cleaned and had the same experience. His prices are fair. He cares about doing quality work and cares about his customers. I highly recommend Bearinger Chem- Dry and would use his services again without hesitation!
Eric was very punctual, personable, professional and explained the process in detail. Very satisfied with the results on both my sofa and area rug.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does it cost to clean an area rug?
The cost of cleaning an area rug depends on the following factors:
- Whether you clean it yourself or have it professionally cleaned
- The area in which you live, and the availability of cleaning services
- The size of the rug
- The extent of the dirt or damage
Do dry cleaners clean area rugs?
While some dry cleaners may clean an area rug, you are often better suited hiring a professional carpet cleaning service, as this is more in their purview.
How do you clean a rug without a steam cleaner?
To avoid the amount of soap and chemicals often involved with steam cleaning, Chem-Dry employs a process with millions of tiny bubbles, which work together to gently but efficiently remove dirt from the depths of the carpet. This natural method uses 80% less water than traditional steam cleaning.